أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

44403 81299

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-31-2010, 02:51 PM
محمد بن موسى الشيشاني محمد بن موسى الشيشاني غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
المشاركات: 5
افتراضي When al-Albaanee heard about the death of Ibn Baaz

The Shaykh grieves upon hearing about the death of Shaykh Ibn Baaz...
www.fatwa-online.com

Concerning the Imaam of Hadeeth, the Shaykh - Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee (rahima-hullaah), it has been narrated by his prolific student, the Shaykh - 'Alee ibn Hasan al-Halabee al-Atharee (hafitha-hullaah) when he informed Shaykh al-Albaanee (rahima-hullaah) of the death of Shaykh Ibn Baaz (rahima-hullaah):

And on the same day (as the death of Shaykh Ibn Baaz (rahima-hullaah)) I met our Shaykh and teacher the 'Allaamah, the Muhaddith - Abu 'Abdir-Rahmaan Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee (rahima-hullaah), may Allaah restore his health and prolong his stay and extend his time; And I informed him the news of the death of the noble Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez ibn Baaz. May Allaah increase his favours upon him - I did not see him (the Shaykh), except that his eyes began to shed tears and he sighed deeply and then said:

((innaa lillaahe wa innaa ilayhe raaji'oon; Allaahumma ajurnee fee museebatee wakhlifnee kayran minhaa...));
(To Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, recompense me for my affliction and replace it for me with something better)

- [as per the hadeeth in Volume 2, Page 632 of Saheeh Muslim regarding when one is informed of the death of another Muslim].

Mulhaq al-Asaalah fee wafaat mujaddid al-qarn wa muhaddith al-'asr, 25 Jumaadaa al-Aakhir 1420 - Page 3
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:18 PM.