أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

86718 92655

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-10-2010, 08:39 AM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
Lightbulb The Virtues of The Great Sahabee Muawya Bin Abee Sufyan (رضي الله عنهما)

The Virtues of The Great Sahabee Muawya Bin Abee Sufyan
(رضي الله عنهما)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله رب العالمين، والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد، وعلى آله وأصحابه أجمعين .

All praise is due to Allah . We praise him and seek his help and forgiveness . And I bear witness that there is no true god but Allah, alone without any partners . And I bear witness that Muhammad is his servant and messenger .

The reason that makes me write about the virtues of the Sahabee Muawya is because every Muslim who has enough Islamic knowledge and knows a foreign language other than Arabic should - at his capacity - introduce the virtues of this great Sahabee to Muslims who can not read Arabic . Because misguided books of Shi'ites and Habashees and other groups that stab the image of this great Sahabee may fall into their hands, and then suspicions around this Sahabee and others may begin to turn in their heads and they may not find writings in their language that answers these suspicions . And in the Islamic religion, Muawya is a test :

- If you love him, your faith is correct .

- and if you hate him, your faith is incorrect .

Sheikh al-Islam Abed Allah Ibn al-Mubarak said : " Muawya among us is a test, who looks towards him in disregard we accuse him of misguided opinion in the Sahabah " .And when a person asked Ibn al-Mubarak who is better, Muawya or Omar Bin Abed al-Aziz ? He answered : " The dust that entered Muawya's nose when he accompanied the Prophet is better than Omar Bin Abed al-Aziz ! "
(البداية والنهاية لابن كثير 11/450)

Rabeaa Bin Nafeaa said : " Muawya is the curtain that covers the Sahabah, If a person opens that curtain he will dare on what is behind it " .
(البداية والنهاية لابن كثير 11/450)

I will now mention some of the hadiths that speak about the virtues of the Sahabee Muawya :

1 - Abed ar-Rahman Bin Abee Oumairah reported that the Prophet said to Muawya as a du'aa :

" O Allah ! Make him a guide, guided ( to the right path ), and guide ( others ) through him " .

" اللهم اجعله هادياً مهديًّا، واهدِ به "

2 - Al-Aarbad bin Sariyah as-Sulamee reported that he heard the Prophet saying as a du'aa :

" O Allah ! Teach Muawya the Book and Math, and protect him from the Punishment " .

"اللهم علّم معاوية الكتاب والحساب ، وقِهِ العذاب

( explanation :

- Book = Quran .

- Math = because it is needed in ruling .

- Save him from the Punishment = for the mistakes that is occured during his rule ) .

( Recorded by Imam Ahmad 17202, and verified to be authentic by Albani in Silsilat as-Saheehah 3227 )

3 - Umm Haram al-Ansariyahreported that she heard the Prophet say :

" The first army of my Ummah ( Nation ) that will invade the sea, all the sins of its soldiers will be forgiven " .

"أول جيش من أمتي يغزون البحر مغفورٌ لهم

( Recorded by al-Bukhari 2924 )

Hafez Ibn hajar said in Fateh al-Baree (6-127) : " Muhallab said : In this hadith there is a virtue of Muawya, because he was the first to invade the sea " .

Tabaree reported in his history that Muawya first invaded the sea in the year 28 h .

( explanation :

- Book = Quran .

- Math = because it is needed in ruling .

- Save him from the punishment = for the mistakes that is done during ruling) .

( Recorded by Imam Ahmad 17202, and verified to be authentic by Albani in Silsilat as-Saheehah 3227 )

4 -

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :

https://telegram.me/Kunnash
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-27-2010, 05:16 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

4 - Ibn Abbas reported that the Prophet told him :

" Go bring Muawya to Me ", because he wrote down Allah's Revelation (Wahy) for the Prophet .

" اذهب فادْعُ لي معاوية " ، وكان كاتبه .

( Recorded by Imam Ahmad 2651 , and verified to be authentic by Albani in Silsilat as-Saheehah 1-164 )

Ibn Taymiyyah said in Majmuaa' al-Fatawah 4-288 : " It is confirmed by many that Muawya was a faithful companion of the Prophet who wrote down Allah's Revelation, and the Prophet did not accuse him in his writing of the Revelation . Also, the khalifah Omar Bin al-Khattab - who was the most experienced in knowing men - appointed Muawya as a ruler on the state of Sham (it includes Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Jordan) until Omar's death . The khalifah Othman also kept Muawya in his position during his state, and neither of them accused Muawya in his rule " .

The Uncle of Believers Muawya died in Rajab in the year 60 h . He lived for seventy seven years .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-13-2010, 03:41 PM
أبو طلحة السلفي أبو طلحة السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
الدولة: الأردن
المشاركات: 359
افتراضي

thank you
this artical very good
قديم 03-01-2010, 08:44 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبو طلحة السلفي مشاهدة المشاركة
thank you
this artical very good
Your welcome, brother Abu Talhah .
The great ( Ibn al-Mubarak ) ( died 181 H ) said :

We consider Muawyah as a test, whoever we see speaking about him with disrespect we accuse his faith in Sahabah .

The arabic text is :

روى ابن عساكر في « تاريخ دمشق » (59/211) بإسناده عن عبدالله بن المبارك رحمه الله قال :
معاوية عندنا محنة فمن رأيناه ينظر إليه شزراً اتهمناه على القوم يعني ، يعني الصحابة .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-02-2010, 02:33 AM
احمد الإسكندرانى احمد الإسكندرانى غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
الدولة: الإسكندرية - مصر
المشاركات: 1,183
افتراضي

Good article, and I make my own the old hostile attitude towards this great companion through those corrupt beliefs they teach us in school
Praise be to God for guidance

للتواصل:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-02-2010, 08:00 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة احمد الإسكندرانى مشاهدة المشاركة
Good article, and I make my own the old hostile attitude towards this great companion through those corrupt beliefs they teach us in school
Praise be to God for guidance

AMEN .
The reason I wrote this article because I met some foreigners who turned to Islam, and they carried corrupt thoughts about the Sahabee Muawyah . They either carried it from Shi'ia sources or - remorsefully - from Sunni sources , like Sayyed Qutub or his likings
So I wrote it so that they would know the right Sunni perspective towards Muawyah
والله المستعان !!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-04-2011, 08:13 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

رضي الله عن سيدنا معاوية خال المؤمنين
Raising

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-08-2011, 03:12 AM
أبو عبد الله عادل السلفي أبو عبد الله عادل السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف منبر المقالات المترجمة

الدولة: الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
المشاركات: 4,043
افتراضي

Well done, thank you

قال أبو الحسن الأشعري في كتاب (( مقالات الإسلاميين)):
"ويرون [يعني أهل السنة و الجماعة ].مجانبة كل داع إلى بدعة، و التشاغل بقراءة القرآن وكتابة الآثار، و النظر في الفقه مع التواضع و الإستكانة وحسن الخلق، وبذل المعروف، وكف الأذى، وترك الغيبة و النميمة والسعادة، وتفقد المآكل و المشارب."

عادل بن رحو بن علال القُطْبي المغربي
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-2013, 05:22 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

Your welcome brother Adel