أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

11598 139530

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-20-2010, 07:25 PM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
افتراضي

Q : Some Muslims accord importance to Christian and Jewish holidays, arranging vacations for Muslim schools on the occasion of Jewish and Christian celebrations, but not the occasion of Islamic Eids, and they say : " If you observe Jewish and Christian holidays they will eventually enter Islam " . We wish if you would clarify the law on this topic .

The Permanent Committee for Islamic Research and Fatawas-Saudia Arabia answered :

Firstly, the Sunnah is to make a publicize Islamic practices among Muslims and to abandon whatever is at variance with the guidance of the Messenger . It is established that He said :

" (Obligatory) upon you is my Sunnah and the Sunnah of my rightly guided Khalifahs " . - Reported by Abee Dawood and others, verified to be authentic by Albani in Sahih al-Jamee' - .

Second, it is not permissible for a Muslim to participate with disbelievers in their holidays and show happiness for these occasions and to take time off work, whether their holidays are religious or secular . That is because it compromises imitation of the enemies of Allah , which is prohibited . It is established that Allah's Messenger said :

" Whoever imitates (to look like) a people, he is one of them " . - reported by Imam Ahmad and others, verified to be authentic by Albani in Saheeh al-Jamee' - .

We urge you to refer to the book Iqtida al-Sirat al-Mustaqim ( which means : The requirements of the straight path ) by Sheikh al-Islam Ibn Taimiyyah, for it is very beneficial on this subject . Ability is only by ( the sanction ) of Allah, and may Allah's peace and blessings be upon the Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions .

=======================

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :

https://telegram.me/Kunnash
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-10-2011, 12:45 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

ٌRaising ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-10-2011, 07:46 PM
طويلب طويلب غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
الدولة: بريطانية
المشاركات: 154
افتراضي

جزاك الله خيرا

يا أبا معاوية، أبغى أن أكلمكم ولكن ملفك للرسائل الخاصة ممتلئ.أرسل إلي رسالة من فضلكم.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-05-2023, 09:39 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

Raising ... To benefit.

رد مع اقتباس