أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

7030 103800

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 01-21-2010, 06:45 PM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
Exclamation The Opinion of A Christian King in Shi'ites

The Opinion of A Christian King in Shi'ites

During the period when the Crusaders occupied the coast of Lebanon in the sixth hijrah century, a Christian King ruled the city of Tyre ( located on the south coast of Lebanon ) .

One day, a fight occured between the Muslims and the Shi'ites living in Tyre , and there were deaths and injuries among them, and the Muslims triumphed over the Shi'ites . Then they all went to the Christian King to settle the matter between them .

When they came to the King , He asked his translator : " What do the Muhammadeen want ? "

The Translator said : " I do not know " .

The King said : " Summon the Priest for me " .

The Priest came and the King stood up and kissed his legs and sat him in his place . Then the King asked him the previous question .

The Priest said : " O King ! Did not Jesus have twelve disciples ? "

The King said : " Yes " .

The Priest said : " If you heard anyone cursing any of the disciples, what would you do with him ? "

The King said : " I would kill him, burn him, crush him and spread his ashes into the air !! "

The Priest said : " Muhammad had ten of his companions ( Sahabah ) like the disciples of Jesus that believed in him and supported him . These Muslims love all the ten, and the others ( Shi'ites ) love only one and curse the others " .

The King said : " Take them (the Shi'ites) out ! "

And He told his companions : " Spit on them ! "

Then He said to the Muslims : " Do not return to speaking with them, because they have complained from you " .

The Muslims said : " For your respect, We would have killed them all ! "

The King said : " You would have killed them ?! For those are not Muslims nor Christians nor Jews !! "

( Copied from " Forbidding the Cursing of the Sahabah " by Diyaa' ad-Deen al-Makdisi - died 643 h - , pg. 96-98, printed in Resalah Foundation-Beirut )

========================

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :

https://telegram.me/Kunnash
رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة