أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

23947 151323

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-13-2013, 08:32 PM
أبوعدنان مديح عبد الهادي أبوعدنان مديح عبد الهادي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2009
المشاركات: 35
افتراضي AAA Insurance

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaahi

For the brothers living in the States. Have any of you asked about AAA insurance?

I have noticed that many of the Muslim families purchase AAA road side services for instance without making it's halaal to do so. I think many of them don't think of these services as insurance.

I personally believe that AAA is a pure form of insurance. A person pays an annual fee to insurance against his car breaking down and needing to be towed or jumped (in the case of a dead battery). If the person doesn't use the service ("claim" payment for towing, etc.) the fee is still paid in full to AAA. This is basically how other types of insurances operate. Since AAA coverage is discretionary (i.e. not mandated by the different States as is the case with liability insurance) one should make sure it's permissible to purchase it.

Has anyone asked this questions of one of the shuyukh?

Fi amanillaah
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-14-2013, 12:17 AM
أبو عبد الله عادل السلفي أبو عبد الله عادل السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف منبر المقالات المترجمة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
المشاركات: 4,043
افتراضي

AAA is an insurance.

قال أبو الحسن الأشعري في كتاب (( مقالات الإسلاميين)):
"ويرون [يعني أهل السنة و الجماعة ].مجانبة كل داع إلى بدعة، و التشاغل بقراءة القرآن وكتابة الآثار، و النظر في الفقه مع التواضع و الإستكانة وحسن الخلق، وبذل المعروف، وكف الأذى، وترك الغيبة و النميمة والسعادة، وتفقد المآكل و المشارب."

عادل بن رحو بن علال القُطْبي المغربي
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة