أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

40417 89305

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-12-2009, 04:37 PM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
Exclamation Ibn Uthaimin : There can be no brotherhood between Muslims & Christians ever

Sheikh Ibn Uthaimin said :

There can be no brotherhood between Muslims and Christians ever . Brotherhood is on the basis of the Faith (Islam) . As Allah - the Mighty and Glorious - said :

" Verily the Believers (Muslims) are brothers " (Al-Hujurat, 10)

And if a blood reationship is conflicted by a difference in religion (like inheritance and asking forgiveness for a dead relative, but not in kind treatment), then how can a brotherhood be established with a difference of religion ? With no blood relationship ? Allah the Mighty and Glorious said about Noah and his son, when Noah said :

" O my Rubb ! Surely my son is my family and Your Promise is true, and certainly You are the Most just of judges ! " He (Allah) said " O Noah ! He is not of your family, for his conduct is not righteous " . ( Hud, 45-46 )

There can be no brotherhood between a believer and a disbeliever, ever, rather it is mandatory for a believer not to take a disbeliever as a Wali ( a friend who is close like a brother ) . Allah said :

" O you who believe ! Take not My enemies and yours as Awliya ( friends or protectors ) offering them (your) love, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the Truth " . (Al- Mumtahinah, 1)

Who are the enemies of Allah ? They are the disbelievers . Allah - the Exalted - said :

" Whoever is an enemy of Allah and His angels and His messengers, Gabriel and Michael , then Verily ! Allah is an enemy of the disbelievers " . (Al-Baqarah, 98 )

And Allah Glory be to Him said :

" O you who believe ! Do not take the Jews and christians as Awliya . They are but Awliya to each other, and whoever amongst you takes them Awliya, then surely he is one of them . Verily Allah does not guide an unjust people " . ( Al-Ma'idah, 51 )

So it is not permissible for a Muslim to describe a disbeliever - whatever form of disbelief he has, whether Christianity, Judaism, Magianism, or Atheism - as a brother, ever . So beware , O brother, from this expression .

( Copied from " Legal Rulings Of Importance To New Muslims " pg. 66-68, printed by Dar Al-Khair, Riyadh )

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :

https://telegram.me/Kunnash
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة