أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

36756 88813

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-12-2009, 04:16 PM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
Lightbulb A baseless hadith "Disagreement among my Ummah is a mercy"

A baseless hadith "Disagreement among my ummah is a mercy"

Sheikh Albani said in "Silsilat al-Ahadith ad-Da'eefah" ( no. 58 ) :

" Disagreement among my ummah is a mercy "

(BASELESS) The muhadditheen have tried to find an isnaad for it but have not found one, to the extent that Suyooti said in his "al-Jaami' as-Sagheer" : " Perhaps it was collected in one of the books of the huffaadh which did not reach us " !

This suggestion is very far-fetched. since it would mean that some of the sayings of the Prophet have been lost to the ummah forever, something which is not permissable for a Muslim to believe .

Manaawi quoted Subki as saying : "It (i.e. the saying) is not known to the muhadditheen, and I can not find any isnaad for it, whether authentic (saheeh), weak (da'eef) or fabricated (mawdoo) " , and this was endorsed by Sheikh Zakareeyah al-Ansaari in his notes on tafseer al-Baidaawi (92-2) .

Further, the meaning of this hadith is also incorrect as shown by the verifying scholars, hence Ibn Hazm says in al-Ihkam fi Usool al-Ahkam (5-64) after indicating that it is not a hadith :

" This is one of the most incorrect sayings possible, since if disagreement (ikhtilaf) was a mercy, then agreement would be punishment, something which no Muslim would say, because there can be only agreement or disagreement, and there can only be mercy or punishment " .

This saying also contradicts the Quraan, which has condemned ikhtilaf in many places .

==========================

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :

https://telegram.me/Kunnash
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة