أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

27958 169036

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-22-2010, 08:29 AM
عبد الله بن مسلم عبد الله بن مسلم غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
المشاركات: 5,131
افتراضي A sister from Algeria calls the Shaykh about a dream...

A sister from Algeria calls the Shaykh about a dream...

Concerning the Imaam of Hadeeth, the Shaykh - Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee (rahima-hullaah), it has been narrated:

Once a sister from Algeria called the Shaykh and said: "O Shaykh! I have news!"

The Shaykh said: "I hope Allaah has blessed you with good news".

She said: "One of the sisters had a dream, and I shall narrate it to you".

The Shaykh said: "I hope she saw (something) good".

She said: "O Shaykh! is this confirmed, that someone comes and narrates a dream to you and you say: "I hope you saw (something) good and (hopefully) it is good"? Is this confirmed from the Sunnah?".

The Shaykh said: "No. This is not confirmed, however, there is no harm in using this (term) sometimes".

She said: "This sister saw herself on a balcony which overlooked a path. And upon this path she saw the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) by his (known) description. Then she saw me standing infront of the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and saw the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) smiling at me, and I was smiling at him.

Then I called her, and said to her: "Come down. Come down with us."

So when she came down she asked me: "Who are you looking at?"

So I said: "Look at the one who looked at me", and she saw the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), then the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) smiled, and proceeded along the path.

We then walked together along the (same) path (the sister and I) and whilst we were walking we saw a Shaykh upon the (same) path, so we extended our greetings to him, we said: "as-Salaamu 'alaykum".

So he replied to us: "wa 'alaykum as-Salaam wa Rahmatullaahe wa Barakaatuhu."

Then this Shaykh asked us: "Did you see the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam)?"

We said: "Yes, we saw him."

So this sister asked me: "Who is this Shaykh?"

So I said to her: "This is Shaykh al-Albaanee."." [end of dream]

The sister who had called the Shaykh, then said: "I ask Allaah to make this good news for you O Shaykh, and I wished to inform you O Shaykh, so hopefully it is good news, inshaa.-Allaah, that you are upon the way of the Sunnah, inshaa.-Allaah Ta'aala. So what do you say O Shaykh?"

Here, the Shaykh did not say a thing, rather, tears began pouring down (his face) and he cried profusely. He then asked those of the brothers who were in his gathering to leave.

Muhaddith al-'Asr Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee – Page 40

Actual recording of above narration

http://www.fatwa-online.com/jewelsof...ee/0010412.htm

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع