أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

95791 92655

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > منابر الأخوات - للنساء فقط > منبر الأخوات العام - للنساء فقط

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-20-2013, 01:19 AM
جواهر جواهر غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2013
الدولة: استراليا
المشاركات: 11
Lightbulb Pearls Of Wisdom - From Quran & Sunnah

Dear Beloved Sisters
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

For those of us who come from an english-speaking background, I thought that perhaps we could meet here in this thread and on this forum and use it as a means to share and spread the message of the greatest blessing that was bestowed upon us, perhaps there may be a word which we utter in it that may be a means for us to be granted Allah's eternal pleasure

Please join in and share

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-20-2013, 05:16 AM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

Where else to begin but familiarising ourselves with our final abode and the journey we must endure to gain entry into it - may Allah in His mercy make it eternity in gardens beneath which rivers flow

Narrated Abu Huraira that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon Him)said

When Allah created Paradise, He ordered Jibrael: Go and see it. So he went and saw it. Then he returned and said: O Lord, By Your glory! who hears of it would love entering it. Then He encompassed it with unpleasant things (hardships of worship and said: O Jibrael! Go (again) and see it. So he went away to look at it. Then he came back and said: O Lord, By Your glory! I fear that no one will enter it. The Prophet (peace be upon Him)said: When Allah created Hell, He said: O Jibrael, go and see it. So he went and saw it. Then he turned up and said: O Lord, By Your glory! No one who hears of it will enter it. So he encompassed it with lusts (worldy desires) and said : O Jibrael! Go back and see it. He went again to see it and came back saying: O Lord, By Your glory! I fear that no one will escape from entering it

( This Hadith is fair and reported by ( Abu Da'ud, Tirmidhi, Nasa'i, Ahmad
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-20-2013, 08:44 AM
أم النسور السلفية أم النسور السلفية غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
الدولة: لبنانية في أمريكا
المشاركات: 467
Thumbs up Jazaki Allahu khayran

Jazaki Allahu khayran sister
I think I did something similar and entered a few English posts some time ago quite a long time ago but there weren't many English speaking people so maybe we will revive this with your thread inshAllah
Fair means= حسن؟
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-20-2013, 09:37 AM
أم رضوان الأثرية أم رضوان الأثرية غير متواجد حالياً
مشرفة

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
الدولة: فلسطين
المشاركات: 2,087
افتراضي

لست من أهل هذا الفن ولكن أقول لكما جزاكما الله خيرا جواهر وأم النسور ...
قديم 01-20-2013, 02:27 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أم النسور السلفية مشاهدة المشاركة
Jazaki Allahu khayran sister
I think I did something similar and entered a few English posts some time ago quite a long time ago but there weren't many English speaking people so maybe we will revive this with your thread inshAllah
Fair means= حسن؟

Waiyyaki my dear
May Allah reward you too for your efforts - perhaps it became lost amongst the many beneficial posts in Arabic
Bi ithn illah we will revive it and keep it alive - and it won't become lost in the midst of the other posts as it has been fixed as a permanent post
And yes- sorry about the ambiguity, fair does mean hasan, the text I extracted the hadith from preferred use of the word fair
:)
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-20-2013, 02:32 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أم رضوان الأثرية مشاهدة المشاركة
لست من أهل هذا الفن ولكن أقول لكما جزاكما الله خيرا جواهر وأم النسور ...
واياك كل خير !

انت تبارك الرحمن - لك في اللغة الانجليزية خاصة - وباذن الله سنفيدك أكثر بمشاركاتنا - القراءة اليومية ستساعدك باذن الله

فما رأيك ؟؟؟
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-20-2013, 02:47 PM
أم رضوان الأثرية أم رضوان الأثرية غير متواجد حالياً
مشرفة

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
الدولة: فلسطين
المشاركات: 2,087
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة جواهر مشاهدة المشاركة
واياك كل خير !

انت تبارك الرحمن - لك في اللغة الانجليزية خاصة - وباذن الله سنفيدك أكثر بمشاركاتنا - القراءة اليومية ستساعدك باذن الله

فما رأيك ؟؟؟
يا ستير يا ستير ...
ولم لي أنا خاصة ؟
لا بأس ...
منكم نستفيد ...
قديم 01-21-2013, 04:28 AM
عضو جديد

افتراضي The True Worth Of This World

Narrated Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said

One of the most miserable people in the world will be brought from among the people of Paradise. Allah will say (to the angels): Dip him once in Paradise. So they will dip him once in it. Then Allah will ask him: Did you ever face any distress or a thing you hate. He would say: No, by Your Glory! Never did I face anything unpleasant. Then one of the most affluent people of the world will be brought from Hell. Allah will command (the angels:) Dip him once in it. Then He will ask him: O son of Adam! Did you ever enjoy any comfort? (that is, a dip in Hell can make one forget the meaning of comfort).

This Hadith is sound and reported in Musnad Ahmad
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-21-2013, 05:37 AM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

ATTRIBUTES OF THE PEOPLE OF PARADISE

Allah has told us that the people of paradise will be brought near to it and they will have four qualities

They are sincere in repentance
Ubaid Ibn Umair said : The repentant is the one who
remembers his sins and asks for forgiveness for them
Said Ibn Al Musayib said : He is the one who commits sins, repents, commits again and repents again

They preserve their covenant with Allah
Ibn Abbas said : Whatever Allah orders him to do, he does it
Qatadah said : It is he who preserves the rights and blessings granted to him by Allah

The soul has two special abilities : the power to ask and the power to preserve. The repentant person uses the power of asking to ask for forgiveness from Allah, to return to him and seek his pleasure and obey Him. The power of preserving is keeping away from all that leads to sin

The repentant person comes nearer to Allah by obeying Him

Fearing Allah In This Life Before Seeing & Meeting Him
Who feared the most beneficent (Allah) in the unseen

من خشي الرحمن بالغيب
(Qaf 50:33)

Having A Heart Turned In Repentance
And brought a heart turned in repentance

وجاء بقلب منيب
(Qaf 50:33)

A heart absolutely free from any kind of polytheism
Ibn Abbas said : He is far from sins and rushes to obey Allah. The reality of repentance is to devote the heart to obedience, love and striving to be near to Allah

Extracted from Al-Fawaid by Ibn Al Qayyim - rahimahullah
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-21-2013, 01:17 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

Angels come to you in shifts by night and by day. They meet at salaat al-fajr and salaat al-‘asr, then those who had stayed with you at night ascend, and are asked by the One Who knows better than they: ‘How did you find My servants?’ They say, We left them when they were praying, and we came to them when they were praying

Reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, 2/33
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة