أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

12056 139530

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-17-2010, 08:26 AM
عبد الله بن مسلم عبد الله بن مسلم غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
المشاركات: 5,131
افتراضي The One who catches One Raka'ah of the Friday Prayer

The Permanent Committee of Scholarly Research and Verdicts

Question no. 1:

If I catch the second rakaat of the Friday prayer ; what is upon me ?

Answer :

You should enter and - pray this second rakaat ; and this prayer will be considered as the Friday prayer for you.

Due to the statement of The Prophet (sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) :
" Whoever catches a rakaa? of Salaatul Jumu?ah (The Friday prayer) ; then he has caught the prayer." 1

Narrated by Muslim in his saheeh

And his (sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) statement :
" Whoever catches a raka'a of Salaatul Jumu'ah (The Friday prayer) ; he should complete the other raka'a [he missed]. And his prayer will be complete." 2

Narrated by An-Nasaaee , Ibn Majah and Ad-daraqutnee ; from the hadeeth of Ibn Umar (radhiyaAllaahu anhuma)

And from Allaah is guidance : and may Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon our Messenger Muhammad , and his family , and his companions.

Permanent Committee of Scholarly Research and Verdicts :
Head : Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
Deputy : Shaykh `Abdur-Razzaaq al-`Afeefee

Source : Question no. 1 from Fatwa no . 6312

Question no. 2:

The one who missed one raka'a (unit of prayer) in the Friday prayer ; and found the congregation in the second raka'a : Does he complete his prayer [after the Imaam finishes ] by one raka'a ?

Or does he pray it as Dhuhr [meaning praying three more] ?

Answer :

The one who missed one raka'a , and caught one raka'aof the Friday prayer : Then he just completes another raka'a , and he will have caught the Friday prayer.

This is because it has been authentically reported from The Prophet (sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) ; a narration which implies that.

And from Allaah is guidance : and may Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon our Messenger Muhammad , and his family , and his companions.

Permanent Committee of Scholarly Research and Verdicts :
Head : Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
Deputy : Shaykh `Abdur-Razzaaq al-`Afeefee
Member : Shaykh `Abdullah bin Qu?ood Member : Shaykh `Abdullah bin Ghudyaan

Source : Question no. 1 from Fatwa no . 4256

Translation by : Abu Waheeda as-salafee

http://www.almuflihoon.com/index.php...awa&Itemid=177

قديم 07-20-2010, 04:25 PM
ابو طلحة ابو طلحة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
الدولة: الاردن
المشاركات: 69
افتراضي what if He misses 2 raka

what happens if He joins Friday prayer in Tashahud , meaning He missed both Raka'a ?
shaykh Albani said He prays Duhr and shaykh mash-hoor says He prays 2 Raka'a , meaning He prays regular Jum'a .
I found what shaykh mash-hoor says has stonger evidance .... as we know that jum'a prayer has to times : 1. same as Duhr time . 2. Duha time , meaning it starts at duha .
lets put both opinions in practice : if the Imam prayed jum'a at Duhaa time and you found Him in tash-hud if u pray Duhr then it is not accepted because Duha time didn't start yet , so u are left with one choice that is jum'a .
I hope that I made what shaykh mash-hoor said clear .
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-11-2010, 01:49 AM
عبد الله بن مسلم عبد الله بن مسلم غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
المشاركات: 5,131
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ابو طلحة مشاهدة المشاركة
what happens if He joins Friday prayer in Tashahud , meaning He missed both Raka'a ?
shaykh Albani said He prays Duhr and shaykh mash-hoor says He prays 2 Raka'a , meaning He prays regular Jum'a .
I found what shaykh mash-hoor says has stonger evidance .... as we know that jum'a prayer has to times : 1. same as Duhr time . 2. Duha time , meaning it starts at duha .
lets put both opinions in practice : if the Imam prayed jum'a at Duhaa time and you found Him in tash-hud if u pray Duhr then it is not accepted because Duha time didn't start yet , so u are left with one choice that is jum'a .
I hope that I made what shaykh mash-hoor said clear .
Baarak Allah fik akhee

if he missed both raka'a and it was still not time for duhr then why doesn't he wait until duhr time comes and then he prays duhr 4 rak'a? this is just a question

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:49 AM.