أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

134078 92655

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-14-2009, 07:42 PM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
Lightbulb Fatawas for New Muslims

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

All praise is due to Allah . We praise him and seek his help and forgiveness . And I bear witness that there is no true god but Allah, alone without any partners . And I bear witness that Muhammad is his servant and messenger .

Your Brother Abu Muawya Byruty welcomes you in this Salafy Meeting Place, and I present you with These Fatawas of the Mashaiykh for New Muslims :

Q 1 : Does someone who has just embraced Islam have to change his old name to an Islamic name ?

Sheikh Ibn Baz answered :

I am informing you that there is no evidences based on the Islamic law (Quran & Sunnah) that requires one whom Allah guides to Islam to change his name, unless the meaning of which is objectionable in Islam, such as being named the worshipper (servant or slave) of a tree, animal, or human (something other than Allah ) . For instance, some Arab Christians are called Abed al-Mseeh, which means the " Slave of Christ " .

Likewise, if the name carries a negative meaning, it is better to have a name which has a more positive meaning . For instance, a name like " Huzn" which means " sorrow " or " affliction " may be changed to " Sahl " which means " ease ". However, changing a name which indicates worship other than Allah is obligatory, while changing other names is only recommended .

This second category includes names which are commonly associated with Christians, such that someone by hearing the name, would think of a Christian . In this situation, changing the name would be very appropriate .

May Allah help all of us to do what pleases Him, and may He bestow upon us and you a clear understanding of the religion and firm adherence to it, and may Allah's mercy and blessings be upon you .

( Legal Ruling of Importance to New Muslims, pg. 40-41, Dar al-Kheir, al-Riyadh )

=========================

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :

https://telegram.me/Kunnash
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-14-2009, 08:10 PM
عضو مميز

Lightbulb

Q 2 : What is the rule regarding circumcision for new Muslims ?

Sheikh Ibn Jibreen answered :

There is evidence in the Sunnah of enjoining circumcision . It is counted as one of the Characteristics of Fitrah which was prescribed for the completion of purification in the case of males . Thus we consider it as being obligatory based on the order of the Prophet to a man who had just accepted Islam :

" Remove the hair of disbelief and get circumcised "

"ألقِ عنك شعر الكفر ثم اختتن "
( Reported by Imam Ahmad and Abu Dawood, declared as Hassan (good) by Albani )

The apparent meaning of the command indicates the obligatoriness (of circumcision) . However, if it is feared that it may deter them from Islam, they may postpone it . Moreover, informing them (about the ruling concerning it) may also be postponed until they become firm in Islam and grow to love Islam .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-15-2009, 04:32 AM
مناصرة الرسول مناصرة الرسول غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2009
الدولة: عمان-الأردن
المشاركات: 278
افتراضي Fatawas

للمزيـــد من الفتاوى

For more Fatawas

Please click

here
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-15-2009, 06:45 PM
عضو مميز

Lightbulb

Thank you for your post

Q 3 : When a disbeliever accepts Islam in the daytime during Ramadhan, is he obligated to abstain from having food, water ... etc. for the remainder of the day ? Should he make up for the fast of that day later ? Is he required to make up the previous days of that Ramadhan which passed while he was not a Muslim ?

Sheikh Ibn Uthaimin answered :

When a disbeliever accepts Islam during the daytime of Ramadhan he is obligated to abstain from eating, drinking, ... etc. for the rest of the day, because he is now one of those on whom fasting is obligatory .

As for making up that day by fasting a full day (after the end of Ramadhan) he is not required to do so . He is also not required to to make up the fast of previous days .

============================

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-20-2009, 06:56 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

Q 4 : Is it permissible for a non-Muslim to enter al-Masjid to attend a lecture where Islam is being taught ?

I is permissible for that purpose, if it is hoped that he may become a Muslim, after he hears the merits of Islam and an explanation of its teachings .

If he is known to be opposed to Islam and far away from it, then it is not permissible for him to enter the Masjid of the Muslims .

======================

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-24-2009, 10:23 PM
عضو مميز

Lightbulb

Q 5 : While one is explaining Islam to a non-Muslim, should one make clear to him the law with regard to apostates or not ?

Yes , one must make clear to him that apostasy after entering Islam makes execution mandatory, based on the authentic Hadith :

"Whoever changes his religion (Islam), kill him "

"من بدّل دينه فاقتلوه "
( Reported by al-Bukhari )

Before that, one should do his utmost to convince him with Islam and to inform him of all its merits and wonderful effects in this life and the Hereafter, so that he would not enter Islam except after complete satisfaction with it and love for it, and a firm resolve never to return to disbelief after Allah has saved him from it .

============================

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2010, 07:07 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

Q 6 : Is a transaction or business with a person legitimate when we know that he is a disbeliever ? Especially when we are in need of what they manufacture ?

There is nothing wrong in what using the disbelievers manufacture, out of necessity and need, If Allah wills, as the situation in this age of mutual relations with non-Muslim countries . We buy from them their manufactured goods, cars, airplanes, clothing, equipment, dishes, ... etc. Our need of these goods requires us to reach agreements with them on prices and specifications, and rules for delivering the money and receiving the merchandise and other details of necessity to a purchaser, and Allah knows best .

=====================

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-14-2010, 08:07 AM
عضو مميز

Lightbulb

Q 7 : Is it necessary to wash clothes, dishes and personal belongings after embracing Islam ?

This is not necessary if they were clean, and it is customary for people ( whether Muslims or Disbelievers ) to wash their clothes and dishes etc., and wash of these articles does not require prior intention to become purified, since the washing is to remove physical impurity . However, if there is liquor or traces of ( pig fat ) or improperly slaughtered animals on them, then they must be washed .

==========================

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-23-2010, 10:09 AM
عضو مميز

Lightbulb Dealing With A Non-Muslim Neighbour

[SIZE="5"]

Q 8 : If my neighbour is a disbeliever, is it permissible for me to fulfill his requests for help ? Sometimes I might meet him in a narrow passage and we chat and smile and exchange friendly words, although I dislike them as a group . So, is there anything wrong with that ? How should we answer when they say " As-Salamu Alaikum " to us ?

Sheikh Ibn Uthaimin answered :

There is nothing wrong in carrying out the request of a non-Muslim as long as it does not constitute an act of disobedience to Allah, because a neighbour has certain rights on you, and this ( kindness ) may encourage him towards Islam .

There is nothing wrong with smiling and speaking kindly with them if there is a benefit in it, but if there is no benefit, it should be avoided .

If they greet us, we should say " the same to you " or " likewise " as the Prophetinstructed us . However, if they say " As-Salamu Alaikum " ( Peace be upon you ) distinctly, we should say " Wa Alaikum As-salam " ( And upon you be peace ) .

==========================
[/SIZE]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-07-2010, 06:45 PM
عضو مميز

Lightbulb Giving Charity to Non-Muslims

Q 9 : Is it permissible to give charity to Non-Muslims ?

It is not permissible to give Zakat to disbelievers, and it is disliked to give voluntary charity to them, since it is a way of helping them while they disbelieve .

Allah the Exalted said :

( Don't help each other in sin and transgression ) - surat al-Ma'ida 2 -

However if it is hoped that he might become a Muslim, there is no harm in giving him charity also, in order to encourage him to enter Islam . Moreover, if the non-Muslim is facing death, it is permissible to save him, so he can see the virtues of Islam .

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك