أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

136662 92655

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-14-2013, 11:06 PM
عقيل الهندي عقيل الهندي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2013
المشاركات: 31
افتراضي Explanation of al-'Aqeedatu at-Tahaawiyyah Shaykh 'Ali al-Halabi

Assalaam alaykum

I've begun translating Shaykh 'Ali al-Halabi's compilation explanation of al-'aqeedatu at-Tahaawiyyah, named ar-Riyaadh un-Nadiyyah, and publishing it on my blog

In it the Shaykh compiles the comments of Imaams al-Albaani, Bin Baaz, Muhammad bin Abdil 'Azeez bin Maani, Ahmed Shaakir and others, may Allaah have mercy upon them all, and makes beneficial additions of his own

My intention is to translate it bit-by-bit - so a serial translation where I publish a short excerpt each week/fortnight

So far, I've translated Shaykh 'Ali's introduction and 2 out of 3 parts of Ibn Maani's introduction

Shaykh 'Ali's intro is here:http://wp.me/p2LMzX-1A
Shaykh bin Maani's introduction 1/3 is here http://wp.me/p2LMzX-1D
Shaykh bin Maani's introduction 2/3 is here http://wp.me/p2LMzX-1H

May Allaah grant me sincerity and the success to finish the entire work.
Aqeel Ahmed al-Hindee
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-14-2013, 11:15 PM
أبو عبد الله عادل السلفي أبو عبد الله عادل السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف منبر المقالات المترجمة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
المشاركات: 4,043
افتراضي

Thank you brother Uqail for your effort, And I ask allah the almighty to reward you .aljanah

قال أبو الحسن الأشعري في كتاب (( مقالات الإسلاميين)):
"ويرون [يعني أهل السنة و الجماعة ].مجانبة كل داع إلى بدعة، و التشاغل بقراءة القرآن وكتابة الآثار، و النظر في الفقه مع التواضع و الإستكانة وحسن الخلق، وبذل المعروف، وكف الأذى، وترك الغيبة و النميمة والسعادة، وتفقد المآكل و المشارب."

عادل بن رحو بن علال القُطْبي المغربي
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-14-2013, 11:29 PM
معز النيجيري معز النيجيري غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2013
الدولة: دمام-سعودية || لاغوس-نيجيريا
المشاركات: 129
افتراضي

asSalaamu 'alaykum brothers 'Aqeel and Aboo 'Abdullaah, MashaAllaah its a nice effort and I pray Allah gives you the strenght to finish, I started to read the book myself and I have gone just a little past half, though I left it for some months now, do you think it would be nice to post your translations here too, aside your blog, it might be a good way for others to contribute. BaarakhaAllaahu feek.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-14-2013, 11:39 PM
الصورة الرمزية أبو مسلم السلفي
أبو مسلم السلفي أبو مسلم السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
الدولة: الأردن
المشاركات: 3,420
افتراضي

Good Job.

And I am Ask Allah To Help You.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-18-2013, 11:18 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي May Allaah reward you

May Allaah rewrd you all for your comments, suggestions and support
Mu'iz, I was thinking about putting the translations directly on the forum and you're right - including them may lead to discussion around the 'aqeedah and questions to the shaykh.

May Allaah increase us in our efforts and give us sincerity
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-19-2013, 02:07 PM
معز النيجيري معز النيجيري غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2013
الدولة: دمام-سعودية || لاغوس-نيجيريا
المشاركات: 129
افتراضي

BaarakhaAllahu feek Brother
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-27-2013, 11:39 AM
عضو جديد

افتراضي Introduction to the 'Aqeedah - Shaykh 'Ali al-Halabi may Allaah preserve him

Introduction to al-‘Aqeedatu at-Tahaawiyyah
Shaykh Ali Hassan al-Halabi (may Allaah preserve him)[1]

To Proceed: The text of al-Aqeedatu –at-Tahaawiyyah, that concerns the fundamental principles of Ahlus Sunnah wa’l Jama’ah, is from the most important methodological books that the people of knowledge from the Salafees still give importance to and teach.[2]
The Imaam Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah said in al-Kaafiyatus Shaafiyah fi Intisaar lil firqatin Naajiyah (no. 1443 with my checking), citing the names of the Salafee scholars who have written the fundamental principles of Ahlus Sunnah wa’l Jama’ah:
And look to the satisfying saying of at-Tahaawee and leave it from the distortion of the liars.

When looking into the text, I found that a number of our Mashayakh from before and after have important notes and precise footnotes that make it more accessible, so I saw fit to gather them in one place, taking care of precision quoting on the one hand and explaining and clarifying[3] on the other.
And the gathered notes in this work belong to the following respected Mashayikh

1. Ahmad Muhammad Shaakir (d. 1377AH)
2. Muhammad bin ‘Abdul Azeez bin Maani’ (d. 1375AH)
3. ‘Abdullah bin Humayd (d. 1402AH)
4. ‘Abdul Azeez bin Abdillah bin Baaz (d. 1420)
5. Muhammad Naasir ud-Deen al-Albaani (d. 1420)
In addition to other clarifying comments that emphasise what has been said made by some other Mashayikh who have taken care over this beneficial text.
I saw to use Shaykh Muhammad bin ‘Abdul Azeez bin Maani’s’ copy as a basis – as it is the most precise and complete transcript – as he wrote an introduction for it, a biography for the author and the names of some of the explanations of it. For this reason, I have made these introductions a preface to ar-Riyaadh an-Nadiyyah[4].

On top of this, I have, and all praise is due to Allaah, further knowledge-based additions and given additional points of benefit which I have saved for, if Allaah the Noble aids me with his Excellence, another book: ‘An-Nukat as-Salafiyyah ‘ala sharh il Aqeedatu Tahawiyyah lil Imaam Ibn Abil ‘Izz al-Hanafee’ – asking Allaah the High for completion, and generosity by way of a good ending.

And may peace and salutations be upon our prophet Muhammad and upon his family and companions. And our final prayer is that all praise is due to Allaah, Lord of all that exists.

‘Ali bin Hassan bin ‘Ali bin ‘Abdil Hameed al-Halabi al-Athari
Zarqaa – Jordan
With 4 days remaining of Allaah’s sacred month, 1425AH.

[1] Taken from his book ‘ar-Riyaadh an-Nadiyyah min durur eefaadaati ulamaaid da’watis salafiyyah ‘ala mat nil-‘’Aqeedati Tahaaweeyah’ (pp5-8). Translated with the Shaykh’s knowledge and consent [Translator’s Note].

[2] And the people of knowledge, of today and yesterday have given great prestige in conveying this text, as I have explained in many of the footnotes.

[3] All footnotes note attributed to one of our Mashayaikh are of the slave needy of his All-doable patron.

[4] The name of the book this is a translation of [Translator’s Note]
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-08-2013, 06:32 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي Introduction to al-'Aqeedatu at-Tahaawiyyah - Shaykh bin Maani' - Part 1 - The Method

An Introduction to al-‘Aqeedatu at-Tahaawiyyah

(The Methodology of Ahlus Sunnah in Authoring Books in ‘Aqeedah[1])

Shaykh Muhammad bin ‘Abdil ‘Azeez bin Maani’[2]

All praise is due to Allaah, and may salutations be upon the messenger of Allaah, his family, friends and whosoever follows his guidance.

To proceed:

These are beneficial footnotes we have written about the noble Salafee ‘aqeedah that was written by the Imaam and ‘allaamah Ahmad bin Muhammad at-Tahaawee, may Allaah have mercy upon him, that will benefit the seekers and illuminate the way for those seeking guidance.

Prior to that, I thought to mention some valuable works, like an introduction, to these footnotes taken from the speech of Ibn Taymiyyah, may Allaah have mercy upon him. He said,

“From the affairs of those who author in the field of ‘aqeedah that concentrate on the belief of Ahlus Sunnah wa’l Jama’ah is that they pen that which distinguishes Ahlus Sunnah from the non-believers and innovators.

They speak of affirming the attributes [of Allaah]; that the Qur’aan is the uncreated Speech of Allaah; that He, the Most High, is seen in the Hereafter, as opposed to the belief of the Jahmiyyah from the Mu’tazilah and other than them.

They mention that Allaah creates the actions of the slaves; that He wants all that exists and that that which He wills is and that which He does not will is not – as opposed to the Qadariyyah from the Mu’tazilah and other than them.

They mention issues relating to the names[3] and rulings; the promise of Paradise and Fire and that the believer does not commit disbelief simply by committing a sin and does not reside in the Fire forever as a result, to the contrary of what the Khawaarij and Mu’tazilah believe.

They establish the position regarding emaan – affirming the promise of the Fire for those who commit major sins, to the contrary of the Mur’ji’ah.

They discuss the leadership of the 4 Rightly-guided Khulafaa and their virtues, in opposition to the views held by the Raafidah and other than them.”[4] This is the end of the speech of Shaykh al-Islaam, may Allaah have mercy upon him.

His saying, “They mention issues relating to the names and rulings” refers to, as he explains in another part, that the people differed with regards to the names and rulings – i.e. the names of the religion like Muslim, mu’min [believer], kaafir [non-believer] and faasiq [sinner] and the rulings pertaining to each respective group in the worldly affairs and the Hereafter.

The Mu’tazilah conform with the view of the Khawaarij in their rulings regarding the hereafter, not the worldly life – so they do not deem the blood and wealth lawful as the Khawaarij do.

Regarding the names, the Mu’tazilah have introduced a station between 2 stations [between emaan and kufr] – which is something only they do. As for their other sayings, others share with them in them.

[1] This sub-title is from the translator – as a clarification as to what the subject matter is for this part of the introduction. [Translator’s Note]

[2] This is the first translated instalment of the Shaykh’s introduction. It will be published on this blog in 3 parts, in sha Allaah. [Translator’s note]

[3] An explanation of this is to follow.

[4] Sharh ‘aqeedatil Asfahaaniyyah (p. 31)
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-08-2013, 06:33 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي Introduction to al-'Aqeedatu at-Tahaawiyyah Part 2 - Imaam at-Tahaawi (Shaykh bin Maa

The Author of this Beneficial Salafi ‘Aqeedah – Imaam at-Tahaawi

Shaykh Muhammad bin ‘Abdil ‘Azeez bin Maani’[1]

He is the Imaam, al-‘Allaamah Abu Ja’far Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Salaam at-Tahaawi al-Azadi – an Imaam of great standing, well-known in all parts, whose mention is oft within the papers [books of knowledge]. He was born in 290AH and it has been said 230AH.

He learnt, firstly, under his maternal uncle al-Mizzi – the companion of Imaam ash-Shaafi’i upon the mathhab of Imaam ash-Shaafi’i. He then became Hanafi[2] and gained knowledge through the Hanafi mathhab.

He was, may Allaah have mercy upon him, like the rest of the senior Imaams - who never took the way of those who blindly follow – those who have no insight in understanding rulings. However, in the fundamental principles of the Shariyyah that he adhered to conformed to the fundamentals that Imaam Abu Haneefah based his mathhab upon. For this reason, when Ibn al-Qayyim mentioned a group of the people of knowledge in an-Nooniyah, he said[3],

There is not from those I previously mentioned, from the Hanbalis a single one responsible

Rather, all of them, by Allaah are from the party of Ahmad, For their fundamental principles and his are the same.

He wrote, may Allaah have mercy upon him, many famous works, such as Ma’aani al-Aathaar [the meanings of the narrations] and Mushkil al-Aathaar [The Difficult Narrations] and other than these.

He died in 321AH.

He is connected to the town of Tahaa, in the lowest region of Egypt, may Allaah the High have mercy upon him.[4]

[1] This is the second translated instalment of the Shaykh’s introduction. It will be published on this blog in 3 parts, in sha Allaah. [Translator’s note]

[2] See an-Nathaa’ir, pp98-99, by Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd, may Allaah pardon him.

[3] Nos 1469 and 1470

[4] His biography is in Siyar A’laam n-Nubalaa (15/27). And in his footnotes are the following sources for his biography: al-Fahrsat (292) by an-Nadeem; Tabaqaat ash-Shiraazi (142); al-Ansaab (8/218) by as-Sam’aani; Taarikh ibn Asaakir (2/189-190); al-Mutanthim (6/250) by Ibn al-Jawzee; Wafiyaatul A’yaan (1/71-72) by Ibn Khalakan; Tathkiratul Huffaath (3/808-811); al-Ibar (2/186) – both by ath Thahabi; al-Waafi bil Wafayaat (8/9-10) by as-Sadafi; Maraatul Janaan (2/281) by al-Yaafi’i; al-Bidaayah wan Nihaayah (11/174) by Ibn Katheer; al-Jawaahir al-Madiyyah (1/102-105) by al-Qurashi; Ghaayat un Nihaayah (1/116); by Ibn al-Jawzee; Lisaan al Meezaan (1/274-282) by al-Haafith Ibn Hajr; an Nujoom uz Zaahirah (3/239) by Ibn Taghriburdi; Tabaqaat ul Huffath (327); Husnal Muhaadarah (198) both by as-Suyooti and Shatharaat uth Thahab (2/288) by Ibn al-‘Imaad [Shaykh ‘Ali al-Halabi]
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-11-2013, 11:51 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي Introduction to al-'Aqeedatu at-Tahaawiyyah Shaykh bin Maani' Part 3

Explanations of this ‘Aqeedah
Shaykh Muhammad bin ‘Abdil ‘Azeez bin Maani’[1]
The author of Kashf uth Thunoon mentioned[2] a number of explanations of this ‘Aqeedah, from them the explanation of al-‘Allaamah Sudr ud Deen ‘Ali bin ‘Ali bin Muhammad bin Muhammad bin (Abi) il-‘Iz al-Uthra’ee ad-Dimashqee al-Hanafee (d. 792), who was a student of al-Haafith Ibn Katheer.
This explanation is the one that the esteemed king ‘Abdul-‘Azeez bin ‘Abdir-Rahmaan al-Faysal, may Allaah have mercy upon him, ordered to be printed. The Muslims have benefitted from this blessed explanation that shows the abundant knowledge of the author and his well-readness and sound belief, may Allaah have mercy upon him.
And we saw to comment on this text with some words that would benefit those seeking benefit and help understand the intent behind it and explain some parts that are in need of expanding and explanation.
And with Allaah is success.
Muhammad bin ‘Abdil-‘Azeez bin Maani’.
[1] The final instalment of Shaykh Muhammad’s introduction [Translator’s Note]

[2] (2/1143)
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aqeedah, aqeedah tahawiyyah, imaam tahaawi

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة