أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

58276 89305

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-16-2010, 05:00 PM
أحمد جمال أبوسيف أحمد جمال أبوسيف غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: الأردن
المشاركات: 1,209
افتراضي drinking manners

:Drinking manners
Drink with the right hand
Drink in sitting position
Observe Al Tasmeyah at the beginning
Drink in three stages
Observe Al Hamd at the end
قديم 12-22-2010, 05:48 AM
عبد الله بن مسلم عبد الله بن مسلم غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
المشاركات: 5,131
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أحمد جمال أبوسيف مشاهدة المشاركة
:Drinking manners
Drink with the right hand
Drink in sitting position
Observe Al Tasmeyah at the beginning
Drink in three stages
Observe Al Hamd at the end

Baaraka Allahu feek akhi

here is the proof from the sunnah

The Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said: “When any one of you eats, let him eat with his right hand, and when he drinks, let him drink with his right hand, because the Shaytaan eats with his left hand and drinks with his left hand.” (Reported by Muslim, 3764).

It was narrated from Umm Kalthoom from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When any one of you eats, let him mention the name of Allaah. If he forgets to mention the name of Allaah at the beginning, then let him say ‘Bismillaahi awwalahu wa aakhirahu (In the name of Allaah at the beginning and at the end).’”
(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1858; Abu Dawood, 3767; Ibn Maajah, 3264. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Abi Dawood, 3202).

And ‘Umar ibn Abi Salamah said: I was a young boy in the care of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and my hand used to wander all over the platter (of food). The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me, “O young boy, say Bismillaah, eat with your right hand, and eat from what is directly in front of you.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3576; Muslim, 2022).

It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to breathe three times when drinking, and he would say: “It is more thirst-quenching, healthier and more wholesome.” Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (2028).

t was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah is pleased with His slave when he eats something and praises Him for it, or drinks something and praises Him for it.” (narrated by Muslim, 2734).

It was narrated from Mu’aadh ibn Anas that his father said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever eats some food then says, ‘Al-hamdu Lillaahi alladhi at’amani haadha wa razaqnihi min ghayri hawlin minni wa laa quwwata (Praise be to Allaah Who has fed me this and provided me with it with no power or strength on my part),’ his previous sins will be forgiven.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3458; Ibn Maajah, 3285; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 3348).

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:25 AM.