عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 05-18-2014, 06:02 PM
معز النيجيري معز النيجيري غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2013
الدولة: دمام-سعودية || لاغوس-نيجيريا
المشاركات: 129
افتراضي The Salafi Da'wah: (its aims ...) by Shaykh alAlbaani - Compiled by 'ISaam Haadi

Chapter 6

The issue of atTakfeer

Q: What is your stance as regards the issue of Takfeer?

Ans: takfeer is not an easy matter [1], for surely making takfeer of a Muslim is a very dangerous affair [2].

Yes; whoever denies what is affirmed in the religion after the proof has been established upon him; then he is a Kaafir that deserves the reality of the meaning of disbelieve, as for one who denies something because to him it is not affirmed, or because of doubt regarding its meaning; then he is misguided, and not a disbeliever-an apostate from the religion [3].

Q: Is it correct that the Salafis make takfeer of the laymen that circumbulate graves?

Ans: I say: I do not make takfeer of thoselaymen that circumbulate graves because of overwhelming ignorance, rather and Isaid: I am really surprised at some scholars that say that there does not existtoday Ahl-Fatrah!

So I say: Ahl-Fatrah are present;especially in the lands of disbelieve, Europe and America etc, rather I say aspeech which I do not think anyone has said today, I say: Ahl-Fatrah arepresent living in our midst, and I mean: these Ignoramuses that will findsomeone to support their misguidance: their seeking for help from other thanAllaah, and vowing by other than Allaah, and slaughtering for other thanAllaah, and they call these forms of shirk (atTawasul)!

And atTawasul –as you all know- are of twokinds; so how can we make takfeer of these (people) and the Da’wah of the Bookand the Sunnah has not reached them?! I mean: these laymen and the misguidedones from the specific (referring to scholars and students of knowledge)[4].

[4] ((Silsilatu-l-Huda wa-n-Nur)) Tape (880)
رد مع اقتباس