قديم 05-09-2010, 09:57 PM
عبد الله بن مسلم عبد الله بن مسلم غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
المشاركات: 5,131
Exclamation

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إبن عبد البر مشاهدة المشاركة
his eminence shaykh rabi'i ibn hadi al madkhali (hafidahu allah)

the caller : Salamo alikom warahmatou allah . Is sheikh rabi'i there ?
sheikh rabi'i : Yes
the caller: Salamo alikom wa rahmatou allah
sheikh rabi'i : Wa alikom salam wa rahmatou allah wa barakatouh
the caller : Is this sheikh abou mohammed ? Sheikh rabi'i ?
sheikh rabi'i : Come on
the caller : Jazakoum allah khayrane . How are you ?
sheikh rabi'i : Alhamdo lilah
the caller : Sheikh if you don't mind we have a question if you have time
sheikh rabi'i : Well i don't have time but , ask .
the caller : Jazakoum allah khayrane . Just one question . Sheikh as for the matter of sheikh lmaghrawi , some youths told us that they called you and you told them that lmaghrawi is an aberrant , misleading , kutbi and takfiri . so we wanted to make sure of that .is that true oh sheikh ?
sheikh rabi'i : fear allah . I don't say this , there are other than that , how could i say this i say that he has some mistakes and he has to repent
the caller: Jazakoum allah khayrane .
sheikh rabi'i : if i say that he has some mistakes .does that mean that he is an aberrant , misleading , kutbi .
the caller : No never there is a great difference .
sheikh rabi'i : give me your source of this and i spit on his face the abject and the liar . How could you believe them
the caller : No no sheikh , we didn't believe them that's why we abide ourselves to allah's saying :{ o you who believe! If a fasiq (liar — evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it } and that's what we did . Jazakoum allah khayrane
sheikh rabi'i : No no brother don't make these things your interest.these are trivial things .
the caller: Jazakoum allah khayrane and salamo alikom wa rahmatou allah wa barakatouh
sheikh rabi'i : Wa alikom salam warahmatou allah . You are welcome

to view the source click here

بارك الله فيك أخي، لكن هل هذا هو حقاً صوت الشيخ ربيع ؟ و ما هو تاريخ هذه المكالمة ؟