أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

119894 187381

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-15-2010, 05:40 PM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
Lightbulb What is a muslim's attitude towards Allah's books other than Quran ?

ALLAH sent revelations to each one of His prophets . These revelations are teachings that ALLAH told to His prophets to guide their nations and show them what to do in their life . Sometimes the revelations were in the form of unwritten inspirations . Other times, the revelations were in the form of books or scriptures . ALLAH did not tell us the names of all the books that He sent down to His messengers . He only told us IN THE Quran of a few :

1 - The Scriptures of IBRAHIM. <surat al-A`laa 18-19, surat an-Najm 36-37>

2 - The Tawraah (sent down to MOOSA ) . < surat al-Israa 2, surat al-Maa`idah 44 >

3 - The Zaboor (sent down to DAAWOOD ) . < surat al-Israa 55, surat al-Anbiyaa` 105 >

4 - The INJEEL (sent down to `EESAA ) . < surat al- Maa`idah 46, surat al-Hadeed 26-27, surat Aal `Imraan 48 >

So, what should be the muslim`s attitude towards these books ?

Sheikh MUHAMMAD al-JIBALY says :

The last book from ALLAH is the Quran . All muslims are required to believe in it, respect it, and follow it .

As for the previous books from ALLAH , we should believe that they were sent down by ALLAH . At one time, they were correct . But they were later changed by evil people . Because of this, we can not follow them . Also, there is no need to follow them because the Quran covers all of their teachings and more .

Jabir bin Abed ALLAH reported that once `Umar bin Al-Khattab took from a jew a sheet of the Tawraah . He started reading it in front of the Prophet who became very upset and said :

< Do you have doubts about what I taught you, O son of al- Khattab ? By the One Who has my soul in His hand (ALLAH), I brought it (THE RELIGION) to you clear and pure, and if my brother MOOSA were alive, he would have had no choice but to follow me > . - recorded by Ahmad,ad-Daarimee, and others . Verified to be authentic by al-Albaanee ( in Irwaa` al-ghaleel no. 1589) .

Some of the jews made up writings and said that these writings were part of the Tawraah . They changed ALLAH's words, and this made Him extremely angry with them . ALLAH says :

" A Great punishment to those who write the scripture with their own hands and then they say that it is from ALLAH, seeking by that to earn some little money . They deserve a great punishment because of what their hands wrote, and because of what they earned " . - surat al-Baqarah 79 -

The People of the Scripture have changed their books . The books that they now have are not exactly what was revealed by ALLAH . They contain some truth mixed with some falsehood . This applies to the Tawraah, the Zaboor, and the Injeel : All three of them (plus many others) are usually contained in one book that the Christians call "the Holy Book" or "the Bible" .

When we hear or read something from the Bible, we should be careful and should not quickly say that it is wrong . We should remember that there are three possibilities :

1 - If what we read agrees with Islam, it may be truly from ALLAH . But we can not be sure that ALLAH said it .

2 - If it does not clearly agree or disagree with Islam, we say that it could possibly be ALLAH's saying, but we can not be sure of this either .

3 - If it disagrees with Islam, It can not be from ALLAH .

Abu Hurayrah reported that the jews used to read the Tawraah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims . So the Prophet warned :

< Do not believe the people of the Book and do not disbelieve them . Just say to them :" We believe in ALLAH and what was revealed to us and what was revealed to you " > . - recorded by al-Bukhaaree -

( Copied from Sheikh Jibaly's book " Knowing ALLAH's Books & the Quran " , pg 35-39 )

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :

https://telegram.me/Kunnash
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-2011, 04:52 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

Raising ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-2011, 01:52 PM
اوس عبيدات السلفي اوس عبيدات السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
المشاركات: 63
افتراضي

جزاك الله خيرا أيها الفاضل أبو معاوية البيروتي ومعرفتك باللغه الانجليزية يمكن أن تفتح عليك بابا واسعا للدعوة الى الله
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-28-2017, 07:57 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

Sadly, I inform you that our beloved Sheikh Muhammad Al-Jibaly have entered the hospital to undergo Heart Surgery about two weeks ago,
and after the operation there were complications and since then he's been in a COMA!!

Please don't forget him from Dua'a ...

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة