أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

4751 169036

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > منبر الرد على أهل الأهواء و الشيعة الشنعاء

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-27-2009, 11:21 AM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
Lightbulb فضائل سيدنا معاوية بن أبي سفيان رضي الله عنهما ( باللغة الانجليزية )

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله رب العالمين
والصلاة والسلام على نبينا محمد،
وعلى آله وأصحابه أجمعين .
وبعد، فهذه بعض الفضائل التي صحّت عن سيدنا معاوية رضي الله عنه، كتبتها باللغة الانجليزية لأَمَسِّ الحاجة إلى نشرها بين المسلمين في الغرب، فالرافضة وبعض أهل البدع يطعنون في هذا الصحابي الجليل، ويُسَطِّرون طعونهم في منشوراتهم باللغات الأجنبية ويُصَدِّرونها إلى المسلمين في بلاد الغرب، وللأسف قد تلقى آذاناً صاغية، خاصةً بين الداخلين حديثاً في الإسلام، والله المستعان ! وقد عرضتُ مقالتي على الشيخ السلفي المتخصِّص بالدعوة باللغة الانجليزية محمد الجبالي حفظه الله أثناء زيارته إلى لبنان الصيف الماضي، فراجعها لي وصوّبني في بعض عباراتها، جزاه الله خيراً، وهذه هي المقالة :

All praise is due to Allah . We praise him and seek his help and forgiveness . And I bear witness that there is no true god but Allah, alone without any partners . And I bear witness that Muhammad is his servant and messenger .

The reason that makes me write about the virtues of the Sahabee Muawya is because every Muslim who has enough Islamic knowledge and knows a foreign language other than Arabic should - at his capacity - introduce the virtues of this great Sahabee to Muslims who can not read Arabic . Because misguided books of Shi'ites and Habashees and other groups that stab the image of this great Sahabee may fall into their hands, and then suspicions around this Sahabee and others may begin to turn in their heads and they may not find writings in their language that answers these suspicions . And in the Islamic religion, Muawya is a test :

- If you love him, your faith is correct .

- and if you hate him, your faith is incorrect .

Sheikh al-Islam Abed Allah Ibn al-Mubarak said : " Muawya among us is a test, who looks towards him in disregard we accuse him of misguided opinion in the Sahabah " .And when a person asked Ibn al-Mubarak who is better, Muawya or Omar Bin Abed al-Aziz ? He answered : " The dust that entered Muawya's nose when he accompanied the Prophet is better than Omar Bin Abed al-Aziz ! " (البداية والنهاية لابن كثير 11/450)

Rabeaa Bin Nafeaa said : " Muawya is the curtain that covers the Sahabah, If a person opens that curtain he will dare on what is behind it " . (البداية والنهاية لابن كثير 11/450)

I will now mention some of the hadiths that speak about the virtues of the Sahabee Muawya :

1 - Abed ar-Rahman Bin Abee Oumairah reported that the Prophet said to Muawya as a du'aa :

" O Allah ! Make him a guide, guided ( to the right path ), and guide ( others ) through him " .

" اللهم اجعله هادياً مهديًّا، واهدِ به "

( Recorded by Tirmithee 3842, and verified to be authentic by Albani in Silsilat as-Saheehah 1969 )

2 - Al-Aarbad bin Sariyah as-Sulamee reported that he heard the Prophet saying as a du'aa :

" O Allah ! Teach Muawya the Book and Math, and protect him from the punishment " .

( explanation :

- Book = Quran .

- Math = because it is needed in ruling .

- Save him from the Punishment = for the mistakes that is occured during his rule) .

"اللهم علّم معاوية الكتاب والحساب ، وقِهِ العذاب

( Recorded by Imam Ahmad 17202, and verified to be authentic by Albani in Silsilat as-Saheehah 3227 )

3 - Umm Haram al-Ansariyah reported that she heard the Prophet say :

" The first army of my Ummah (Nation) that will invade tha sea, all the sins of its soldiers will be forgiven " .

( Recorded by al-Bukhari 2924 )

Hafez Ibn hajar said in Fateh al-Baree (6-127) : " Muhallab said : In this hadith there is a virtue of Muawya, because he was the first to invade the sea " .

Tabaree reported in his history that Muawya first invaded the sea in the year 28 h .

4 - Ibn Abbas reported that the Prophet told him :

" Go bring Muawya to Me ", because he wrote down Allah's Revelation (Wahy) for the Prophet .

( Recorded by Imam Ahmad 2651 , and verified to be authentic by Albani in Silsilat as-Saheehah 1-164 )

Ibn Taymiyyah said in Majmuaa' al-Fatawah 4-288 : " It is confirmed by many that Muawya was a faithful companion of the Prophet who wrote down Allah's Revelation, and the Prophet did not accuse him in his writing of the Revelation . Also, the khalifah Omar Bin al-Khattab - who was the most experienced in knowing men - appointed Muawya as a ruler on the state of Sham (it includes Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Jordan) until Omar's death . The khalifah Othman also kept Muawya in his position during his state, and neither of them accused Muawya in his rule " .

The Uncle of Believers Muawya died in Rajab in the year 60 h . He lived for seventy seven years .

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :

https://telegram.me/Kunnash
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-06-2015, 05:28 PM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
افتراضي

يُرفع .....

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :