عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 01-20-2013, 05:16 AM
جواهر جواهر غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2013
الدولة: استراليا
المشاركات: 11
افتراضي

Where else to begin but familiarising ourselves with our final abode and the journey we must endure to gain entry into it - may Allah in His mercy make it eternity in gardens beneath which rivers flow

Narrated Abu Huraira that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon Him)said

When Allah created Paradise, He ordered Jibrael: Go and see it. So he went and saw it. Then he returned and said: O Lord, By Your glory! who hears of it would love entering it. Then He encompassed it with unpleasant things (hardships of worship and said: O Jibrael! Go (again) and see it. So he went away to look at it. Then he came back and said: O Lord, By Your glory! I fear that no one will enter it. The Prophet (peace be upon Him)said: When Allah created Hell, He said: O Jibrael, go and see it. So he went and saw it. Then he turned up and said: O Lord, By Your glory! No one who hears of it will enter it. So he encompassed it with lusts (worldy desires) and said : O Jibrael! Go back and see it. He went again to see it and came back saying: O Lord, By Your glory! I fear that no one will escape from entering it

( This Hadith is fair and reported by ( Abu Da'ud, Tirmidhi, Nasa'i, Ahmad
رد مع اقتباس